Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our summer thus far in pictures...

Okay people...I am short on words this week due to the fact that: a) I just got back from a 4 hour stint at the lake where I am left deliriously tired from all the abundant sunshine. b) We are leaving in 3 days to head off to Hilton Head Island, so I need to be organizing, packing, doing laundry, checking off lists, etc. in order to be ready for said trip.  So..in this spirit of all this, I have little to say but much to show.




Delaney & I had a one-on-one date at Sparkles Roller Skating Rink on Sunday.  Had a really good time & was super impressed with her mad skating skills.  Also impressed that I've still got it all these years later...




Found these sweet girls snuggled up in Hadley's bed, Delaney reading aloud. 




















No comments: