Monday, May 14, 2012

Our wee little gymnast...

This past Saturday was Hadley's Spring Spectacular at her gymnastics studio.  GAA does this for the smaller kids in what they consider "pre-gym."  Basically, each child gets to show off his or her mad skills on the balance beam, uneven bars, etc, and then at the end of the presentation, each child is awarded a medal.  It's really cute and is supposed to leave each child feeling like a winner.  I didn't get to go last year which was Hadley's first participating year.  Doug & Delaney took her while I had to work so I made darn sure I took the day off this year so I could watch my baby in action.  All the of kids were really cute!  I mean, they're these little tiny people running around in the cutest frigging leotards ever...so what's not to like?  My Mom even surprised us by calling me early in the morning to say she was coming to watch too and Hadley almost expired from sheer excitement when I shared the news with her.  "Yaaaaaaayyyyyeeee!" 


 Big Sis, Lil Sis before the festivities

Warming up!







                                                                              
Our sweet girl sporting her new medal!



No comments: