Sunday, May 13, 2012

Motherhood through the years...

While I have only been a mother for 7 years...some days it feels longer and some days shorter.  As I sift through old and new photos, I realize how far I've come.  These little girls of mine, I have a love for them so intense and so overwhelming it's almost hard to describe.  Only I realize I probably don't need to as most mothers completely get what I am saying or not really saying.  While there are plenty of memories I would like to put to the back of my mind, there are so many more that override the scary-oh-my-God moments that we all have with our children.  It's in these good moments with my girls that heart is completely sated and happy and I know I was born to be a momma to Delaney & Hadley.  While some days I'm just winging and other days I'm basking in it, motherhood suits me and I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world.  Because as I say again and again, the important things in life aren't things... 















No comments: