Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where we are at the moment...

Dear Family & Friends,

As much as this pains me to write, I have decided to take a long and possibly permanent break from our blog. While I have absolutely loved sharing our stories with y'all, to be perfectly honest about it, my heart's not in it at the moment. I need to focus 100% of my time & energy on our family as it has been a hard couple of months for us. From Doug's surgery to essentially running the household as a single parent(not really but it sure feels that way), it has left me overwhelmed, tired and putting things on the back burner so to speak. Through it all I know how important our family of four is and I want to put all the energy I can into continuing to make happy memories, keeping with day-to-day activities and weathering the storm. I truly appreciate all the support you have given us over the years. Your comments & emails have been so uplifting at times and for that I am and will remain forever grateful.

Love & Peace to you all,

Katie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

While I completely understand where you are coming from, I have to admit that I will miss reading about your family!