Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Full of Life...

It's that time of year again. The time to write our family's Christmas story. Keep up with traditions that have been instilled over the years. And this is one of our favorites! Lights at Life College with our Cracker Barrel dinner. But to be fair, we usually eat at Spaghetti Warehouse in the "train" seating. Which is where we thought we were eating. Until we pulled into the dark deserted parking lot to find a for sale sign hanging in the window and no Spaghetti Warehouse. Damn recession....messing with our Christmas traditions. We drove a little further down the road and found another favorite; Cracker Barrel! Where I practically licked my plate because I had chicken 'n dumplings and by God they were so freaking good. Hadley ordered up her favorite pancakes and I gave Doug the look which made him roll his eyes (the look = Haha, I'm not the only person on the planet who eats breakfast for dinner).




Our elves....Hadley couldn't take her eyes off of all the action going on around us!


I could have scooped up this precious little pot-bellied pig. By far one of the nicest "petting zoos" we've ever witnessed.



You know this girl is a sucker for a bunny.



The chickens & roosters were all huddled together in obvious protest of all the "petting." As we were walking in the man working assured us all the animals are friendly. I had my doubts about the chickens.







You know we can't go anywhere where ponies/horses exist and not pet/ride/love them.




A little taste of the lights. They are all so beautiful!


No comments: