Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me and my little...



















































Today Hadley and I ventured over to the Yellow River Game Ranch near Stone Mountain. We first visited this place last fall and fell in love BIG time. If you've never been it's definitely worth the trip. Since big sis has been back at school for a few weeks now, Hadley and I have been trying to keep busy. I realized the other day that this is our last summer where I will be left with a preschooler to entertain for a bit longer. Next summer I will send not one but two sweet girls off to elementary school. Like everything else, I'm sure it will be here before you know it. So I have been determined for us to really enjoy these weeks together, just me and my little. Because as we know, all good things must come to an end. While the thought of both girls at elementary school seems exciting, it's a little bittersweet for me. I will have no one left at home to care for and it will be just me. And while I know I will bask in the glory of having a minute to myself, my days will be forever changed.



No comments: