Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Delaney, Karalyna & Hadley awaiting the start of the Marietta City Parade



Our good friends & neighbors who came to celebrate the day with us


Hadley waving her flag (mind you I told her to say cheese which she is doing but obviously you cannot see her).





Sweet little poodle that sat behind us during the parade




I love seeing these girls waving their flags so proudly






Getting VERY grouchy until sweet Mr. Mark showed up with cool treat for the girls!








My girls' favorite part...the sheriffs riding on horses to end the parade!




This greatly improved the moods of ALL participants involved!









Little treats I made for dessert tonight




My little blue-eyed firecrackers



And a lion face to end it all!


Happy 4th of July to you all! Happy Birthday to our great country, America! A place I am so happy to live in every single day of my life and raise my girls with opportunity & freedom.

No comments: