Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi summer! We've missed you...

Delaney & Mrs. Robinson





"The Breakfast Club" aka Indya, Delaney, Jessa & Jacob



Hadley & Jayden (he was sweet enough to show her the ropes on the playground).






Hadley exploring the jungle gym




I think she was peeved we had to stop playing to go eat.







Okay, I know I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately. With the end of the school year coming to a close today, let's just say we've been super busy lately. The girls have had endless parties, award ceremonies, performances, lunches, gymnastics, karate, etc. While some are sad school is ending, I could not be more happy. It's not just the kiddos that need a break. No sirree. This momma needs one herself. No more 5:30 a.m. for me. No way. One of the girls is going to have to shake me awake. I'm sleeping in. Having coffee. Pulling my hair up into a ponytail and hitting the pool. Oh pool, how I have missed thee. I am going to slather up with the sunscreen, pack a zillion toys and bask in the sunshine. I am going to read a book. Or two. Or way more knowing me (and a big thanks to my mom who has introduced me to such fabulous authors that it keeps me from wanting to do anything past the bare necessities). Yes, this house is welcoming summer with big open arms. And it's glorious!



No comments: