Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dead Reckoning



Okay people. I know there are some really important things going on in the world at the moment. For me one of those things happens to be that Charlaine Harris has released another book in her fabulous Sookie Stackhouse series, Dead Reckoning. Book #11 for those of you keeping track. It was released on Tuesday and of course you know as soon as I dumped Hadley off at preschool, I had to race over to Barnes & Noble. I started rereading the entire series about a month ago. I have one more left to finish and then I can crack this baby open. Yeah! Doug called me a dork for racing over there the day it was put on the shelf and buying a copy. No honey, not a dork. Just a HUGE freaking fan. And if memory serves, the first set of these books was a gift from...Doug.

No comments: