Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 5....the Animal Kingdom




The girls loved seeing the "mama & baby elephants" roaming around.


Look how ridiculously close I got to this rhinoceros! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G



Forgive me for forgetting the name of this gorilla...this much I know, she's the gorilla in Tarzan.



King Louie trying to give Hadley a big 'ole smooch! I love how Hadley was so cute about it and didn't freak out or anything.





I really really love the beauty of the Animal Kingdom. Disney did a fine job of recreating the African look. It makes me want to go and see the real deal.



Just another shot I loved.


This bike reminded me of the book and movie, Eat Pray Love. I longed to pedal away on this bike and feel the wind in my hair.



The girls excavating dinosaur bones




We literally sat still and observed the flamingos for at least 15 minutes. I really think they are beautiful. Fun fact I learned, they are NOT born pink. They are born a gray color but the food they eat gives them the pink "look."


Of course she would choose the face paint with the unicorn design! Did you expect anything less?



Our little "princess" lion! This picture makes me want to scoop her up and plant kisses all over her sweet little face.



No comments: