Sunday, February 27, 2011

We're baaaaack...












Hey blog world! We are back baby! Back from our 7 day Disney World extravaganza. And boy are we tired. Well, not really anymore but it's not like doing Disney in 7 days is really all that relaxing. Especially if you take a trip like this with Doug. He's got a notebook planned with rides for each park we're going to along with what order we will be riding said rides in. I don't think I slept in once past 6:15 the entire trip. But considering that we were sound asleep every single night by 9:00 sometimes even 8:00, I guess getting up at 6:00 shouldn't be all that bad. In all seriousness, we had a great time. I will blog each park individually along with my likes and dislikes throughout the week but just wanted to give you a peek at what we've been up to. The girls had a blast and were sad to come home. We've already told them we will go back for winter break 2013. We must be crazy. Or something. Going in February is probably our best bet because it only got up to 83 degrees the whole time we were there. Which in Orlando terms meant it felt hotter thanks to the ever loving humidity that's always there. The last trip we took it was in the upper 90's but felt like H-E-L-L. So we won't be going in September EVER again. But February was tolerable. And by tolerable I mean I didn't want to rip my clothes off and dive into the moat surrounding Cinderella's castle. That wouldn't be good for anybody.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

It sounds like you had fun! I can't wait to hear more about it.