Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat




Doug's comment to me with the pumpkin scooper, "Why have we never had one of these before?" Because according to the girls, it takes all the fun out of their job.


Doug is going to quit UPS & be a full-time pumpkin carver. Yes. He's that good.



Snow White or better known has Hadley.



Snow White & Alice in Wonderland. I love the way Delaney is trying to hold Hadley's neck & face in the direction of the camera. Just goes to show that Hadley runs her own game.




Alice or better known as Delaney.



Delaney, Karalyna, Juliana & Hadley ( The Pretty Princesses)



Doug's artwork (completely bad ass if I do say so myself)


The girls dumped out their candy as soon as they walked in the door. God help me this Halloween but it's all I can do not to rip open each and every one of these snack-sized chocolate bars and cram them down my throat.









1 comment:

Sarah said...

My boys refused to touch the seeds in the pumpkin. Collin told us it was nasty! Tell Doug the pumpkin is awesome!