Friday, September 10, 2010

Tired





Two sleepy girls = nap time! I know my mom will be super ticked off when she sees that I posted these pictures of her for the whole wide Internet to see but I couldn't resist. How cute are they? Even though they fell asleep at 4:00 in the afternoon and were only able to sleep a little while before we shook Hadley awake in fear that she would be up til midnight (at least), not to mention she woke up in the worst mood ever, begging for sleep at 6:30 where I deposited her in a heap in the guest quarters. Still. Cute. Like Doug said, there will come a time when our kids will stop napping on the couch with us...and we will miss it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love taking naps with my kids. Unfortunately I think Spencer's napping days are over but I can still sometimes get him to lay with me and nap!

Anonymous said...

The only words that come to mind are Sweet Hadley and facelift!! Love ya anyway! Mom