Friday, July 2, 2010

Our Tennessee vacation in pictures




































While I am going to have much to blog about our ridiculously fun and fantastic family trip to Tennessee, it's not gonna happen today. I have mountains of laundry so high they practically touch the ceiling. I have a ton of mail & email to sort through. My kids are practicing gymnastics as I type this and no matter how many times I tell them to get away from the fireplace while they do this, it's not happening. The dog is following me around and I need to clean out the bird cage. Doug has gone off to the grocery store (probably for peaceful reasons) and that means I need to get a move on it. So fear not, I will regale you with hilarious tid bits from our family trip....later.


P.S. A HUGE thank you to Mee-Maw for keeping the birds, frogs and Buddy alive while we were away! Thank you so very much.....we love you! And you're a complete lifesaver :)

No comments: