Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Monday


It was not me, who repeatedly this past week, let her 3 year old skip her nap so she could go to bed early and I could have 2-3 hours of uninterrupted reading time. I value the importance of nap time and would never abuse it for my own purposes. And it is not me who is completely addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse series. I don't enjoy vampire books at all. Nor would I allow myself to become addicted to books of this nature.


It was not me who gave her 3 year old a piece of gum which amazingly ended up part-way in her hair and had to be cut out. I am not this irresponsible. I would never give a child a piece of gum just to buy myself a few minutes of peace and quiet. Nope. Not this mom, no sirree.


It was not me who was openly making comments about Gerard Butler's physique while watching Law Abiding Citizen with my hubby. I would never be so obvious or disrespectful to Doug. Doug did not give me dirty looks or tell me to keep it down. We only have eyes for each other and would never fantasize about celebrities, especially in front of each other. Nor do we keep a "Top 5 List." We are so much more mature than that.

No comments: