Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Or as we like to call it, body art...








Yes...I KNOW what this looks like! A mother that should have been paying a bit more attention to what her two year old was actually doing with her markers. Well, it sure wasn't coloring in her coloring books! And all this came of literally taking my eyes off of her for like 2 minutes. I shudder to think what might have happened had I been caught up in making dinner. What's really sad is that I was probably about 15 feet away all the while she was "ta-ooing" herself as she calls it. So before I could lecture her or attempt to lecture her about the correct usage of markers, I whipped out the camera. God...I do love this adorable girl. But to make your father happy, PLEASE don't get any tattoos when you're older...or bring home a guy covered in them. You know how well that will go over.


No comments: