Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all




Hadley bouncing on the air trampoline


Delaney bouncing as well!



Yes...he IS a dork but not really this bad! Doug Hates having his picture taken so when I ask him to pose for the camera, this is what I get!






The cows being herded up close to the wagon so the kids could see them.



Delaney petting the baby calf after feeding it some greens.




The Horse Whisperer aka Delaney














It's the most wonderful time...of the year! For me, it is FALL! I love fall. I love the cooler weather, the festivals, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. The list goes on and on. Each year, we take the girls to several fall festivals. Yesterday, we made it to Cagle's Dairy Farm which is one of our favorites. We first discovered this farm when Delaney was 11 months old. We try to make it there once a year. This particular farm is a dairy farm (duh right) and you can do a tour. The girls love it because they get to ride in a wagon & get to feed the baby calves at the end. They also have a HUGE corn maize, horse/pony rides, and air trampolines for the kids. It's really a lot of fun and I very much look forward to going every year.

No comments: