Monday, September 21, 2009

Magic Kingdom
























Days 5, 6 & 7 were all about the Magic Kingdom! Saved the best for last as Doug said! I honestly didn't think I was going to survive all the waiting. This is truly my favorite park at Disney. I know this may sound silly but it truly feels magical when you're there. Of course the girls LOVED it. The only ride Delaney rode that she didn't care for all that much was Splash Mountain. Oh let's see...maybe it's the 40 foot drop at the end that did it for her! Her favorite (I think) was the Thunder Mountain Railroad. What an awesome roller coaster that is! She and I rode it together once and then she wanted to ride it again immediately. So we did. And loved it again.


The only drawback to this park is all the people. All the crowds were starting to make those leashes you can buy for your kids start to look better and better. For the most part, the girls rode nicely in the double stroller we rented. Of course they wanted to get down and walk around some and enjoy the parks. Which is fine unless you're a stubborn two year old that thinks you're running the show. Then it's a problem!


All in all, GREAT family trip. I am beginning a new countdown as we speak until the next trip. I have sunk into a deep depression because all I want to do is go back to Disney. Doug keeps telling me to snap out of it! And all I keep telling him is that I'm moving into Cinderella's castle!




No comments: