Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Me & my sweet girls

Delaney & Hadley

Doug & Hadley watching the parade




City of Marietta turns 175!


Delaney waving her flag during the parade


Belles of Marietta (Delaney's favorite part)



When people ask me what my favorite holiday is, I always answer Christmas without even pausing to think about it. But...if there is a runner-up in the holiday category, 4th of July would have to take a close second because I truly LOVE this holiday. I love everything it stands for. I love my country. I love my family. I love my FREEDOM. And I love the men and women who fight for this country every day of their lives so I can sit here in my office typing my thoughts freely. God Bless this Country!






1 comment:

Transparent Mama said...

Oh my goodness, those Belle's are to die for. Most certainly my favorite part too!