Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yes...it's true!


For those of you that don't know this....YES I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight series! It's funny because a year ago at this time, I had no clue what Twilight was. I had seen the books, heard the movie came out, but honestly had zero interest in reading a book about vampires. Then one day, while shopping with the family, the book caught my eye and I decided...what the heck! I had no new books to read at the time and I was curious to see what all the hype was about.

Of course....I became a crazy addicted person when it came to reading these books. I couldn't read them fast enough. It was hard because all I wanted to do was sit down and read. But obviously with two kids & a husband who were all pleading with me to show them some attention, I was not able to read them as quickly as I would have liked. Luckily, I bought them all for myself and I can reread them whenever I want. Yay!

So when Twilight was released on DVD, I could not have been more thrilled. I ran out to Wal-Mart with both girls at 8 am because I wanted to make sure I got a copy (they actually had plenty). I have watched it more times than I will admit to. Doug just rolls his eyes at me. I'm sure he thinks I'm going through some mid-life crisis.

Now.....we are being teased with the next movie in the series due to be released in November (I'll never make it at this rate). MTV debuted the trailer to New Moon Sunday night and of course, I've watched it...and watched it...and watched it. I'm thrilled! Lucky for me, I have two very close friends who are also sucked into this saga. We talk frequently like a bunch of high school girls fantasizing about the popular boy in school. Ahhh...Edward Cullen!

If you're interested in checking out the books, go to:
www.stepheniemeyer.com

Until November gets here, I will have to content myself to the books. Not that that's a bad thing either.....heehee!

No comments: