Friday, June 26, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E







Yes....here comes "Trouble" as I've lovingly nicknamed my second-born cutie. I mean if my stories don't do justice then perhaps these pictures will help. This is Hadley's newest trick as of lately. She takes the stool out of the bathroom and pushes it into the kitchen. She then scales the cabinets & taaadaaaah...she's onto the countertops! Most of the time, I catch her sitting there eating handfuls of M&Ms out of the candy dish (which reminds me that I need to relocate this beloved dish). On this particular day, she decided that she was unhappy with her sippy cup and needed a better one. If she weren't so flippin cute while she was doing it...she would be in BIG trouble! Yeah right! Doug says I'm a wimp when it comes to this girl. Sometimes just a bit I suppose.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi Katie -

You have a beautiful family!! I love the picture up on the counter... you have to admire the ingenuity (even as you sacrifice your best dishes to the cause)... and you have a gorgeous kitchen! :)

Love your blog!

-Ellie