Saturday, August 30, 2008

Southern Prep Gym





Okay, I realize I've been really slack lately on posting so hopefully I will make up for it tonight. Here are some pictures of Delaney at Southern Prep Gym jumping/swinging into the foam block pit and bouncing. The lighting in this place wasn't great for pictures so I did the best I could. This is a gym used for cheerleaders & gymnastics. It has trampolines, foam pit, balance beams, tumbling stations, bouncy balls, etc. It's really nice because it's so different from anywhere else we go. Delaney & Hadley both LOVE it. I think their favorite thing is by far the foam pit. As you can see in the pictures, it's a pool-sized pit with foam blocks in it. They even have a rope for the more daring kids to swing on and jump into the blocks. Hadley acts like a rock star and just jumps into the pit on her belly! It's so funny!

No comments: