Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hilton Head Island 2008










Hey everyone! We are back from our much needed family vacation to Hilton Head Island, S.C. Doug and I started going to this beach every summer the year after we got married. Except for last summer (Hadley seemed too little for so much sun) we have gone faithfully every year. We LOVE Hilton Head for soo many reasons. My main reason that I love going is that it's such a nice town with lots of other families visiting. We had such a good time that Delaney informed me that she wants to go back to "her" beach house so we can go the beach, ride bikes and play tennis. I guess in her mind this is all we really did and that's all the really matters. Yes, I am always happy to come home after being gone for a week but I too find myself a little sad wishing we were still there. Hope you enjoy our pictures....we tried to pick our favorites! I will post a few more later with other things that we did!

No comments: