Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Delaney & Elle





Yesterday, we had a playdate at our house with our friends, Elle & Matthew. It has been SO hot & humid this last week so we've had to break out the sprinklers, pools & the slip n slide. Here are some pictures of Delaney & Elle breaking in the new slip n slide we bought at the end of last summer (think clearance). They were so cute and had such a nice time! I have to say, I was very tempted to throw my suit on and join in because it was so hot I felt like I was melting. Of course we have no trees in our yard which means not much shade. I'm going to have to get creative with things we can do outside this summer that will also keep us cool. I'm open to suggestions if you have any!!

1 comment:

charlie&gracie said...

charlie's favorite two girls! so cute!!