Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am a sucker for this girl.....



Let's just say, this day in particular I was CRAZY. Okay, little Hadley gets the shaft so frequently because she's the second child and we all know how that goes. So this day, I was feeding her dinner and trying to distract her with something so she wouldn't run her gross, slimy fingers through her hair. So I gave her a sucker (with the wrapper on) so she could check it out while I snuck off to find a baby wipe. When I came back, she was licking the wrapper which made me feel kinda guilty so I took off the wrapper (yes I did) and gave it to my sweet girl. Whoa, what a mess! This child had it from her hair to her toenails. Hadley was one sticky ball of sunshine. Happy but messy! Oh well...I got the camera out and just watched this unfold knowing she would get one heck of a bath!!! Gotta love my Hadley Wadley....

No comments: