Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauties



Okay, I could NOT resist sharing these pictures with you. As we all know with kids, they are the sweetest little things when they are sleeping! As of lately, Delaney is absolutely addicted to horses and/or ponies. She is getting quite the collection these days thanks in part to our friend Michelle who lovingly gave Delaney all of her old "My Little Ponies." Delaney is allowed to pick 2 animals (horses, etc.) to sleep with every night in addition to "Polly." This has become a sore subject with Delaney because she insists that she needs to sleep with all of her horses. So the other day, I go in to wake her up from her nap and low and behold, what do I find? She obviously snuck out of her bed and put all the horses she could find into bed with her to nap. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures so I could scrapbook it! Obviously, the last shot is of Hadley sleeping with her beloved froggie. She also has quite the attachment to that blanket as Delaney does with Polly. So sweet!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I have the same problem with Garrett that you have with Delaney: his bed is a zoo! I go in to find him snuggled up to two teddy bears, one kitty, one rather large tiger, his stuffed puppy, and a baby doll! He won't have it any other way, as he loves all his friends. Still, I worry I'll go in there to find him smothered to death......

Katie said...

I love it! So Delaney is not the only child sleeping with every animal she owns. I'm not only concerned about the smothering part but also I hear a lot of playing going on when it should be quiet! No matter how many times I take away, they end up in the same spot as always. Good to hear from you; email me your blog of Garrett when you have a minute...I think I've misplaced the link.