Monday, April 14, 2008

My Little Ponies Live!




On Saturday, as a special treat, I took Delaney to see My Little Ponies Live. I chose to not tell her what we were doing that day until we were walking in the door. At first, all she saw was pictures of My Little Ponies everywhere so she was excited by this instantly. Then, we went into the theater and waited for them to come onstage. When this happened, her face was priceless! EXCITEMENT! She sat there and did nothing for the first 15 minutes but watch the ponies dance and sing. After the shock wore off, she became chatty & would clap and sing. Very sweet! She loved it so much that yesterday (Sunday) when I asked her what she wanted to do, she told me she wanted to see the ponies again!

2 comments:

charlie&gracie said...

how fun! good thing she wasn't scared, those ponies would have scared the bee gee bees out of Charlie!

Katie said...

I was a tad bit worried about that myself but lucky for me it didn't bother Delaney!