Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day everyone! I hope that everyone reading this will get out and do at least one nice thing for the Earth today. This morning on my walk with the girls, we took a bag and Delaney helped me pick up trash in our neighborhood. I actually could not believe that we filled the whole bag up before we were even half way through the subdivision. Delaney really got into it and was so proud of her hard work! I tried to explain to her why it's not nice to throw trash outside and it makes the Earth "sad." Ha! She did a great job and now I think we will do the trash pick-up more often! I must say though, I am appalled at what people throw away outside. Use your trash cans!!

1 comment:

charlie&gracie said...

you are such a fun mom! what a great learning experience for delaney!