Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can you believe it's almost been a whole year?


Okay, I'm new to this whole blogging business but I figured it would be easier for me to keep friends & family up-to-date with what's going on in our day-to-day lives this way. I wanted to share this picture of Hadley taken a week ago playing on our back deck. I cannot believe she will be 1 in less than a month. It's seems like she was just born! I love how BLUE her eyes are in this picture with her blue outfit on. I smile every time I look at this. She was having a blast playing, eating sand, trying to keep up with her big sister, DD. Who knew you could love the second child just as much as the first? I suppose Hadley is a keeper! :)

2 comments:

charlie&gracie said...

Yay! You're blogging!! I found you in my stat counter tonight!! I will book mark your site!
Steph

Katie said...

Steph I don't know how you keep up with this! We'll see how long I can do this....